One of the goals of the Hudson County Coalition for a Drug Free Community aims to reduce prescription drug misuse here in Hudson County. To further expand on that goal, Partners in Prevention recently applied for two grant opportunities and was successful in receiving additional funding to address opioid use, not limited to prescription drugs, among senior and student athlete populations. Partners in Prevention looks forward to putting the funding back into the community in the form of our prevention services.
- FDA Calls on Online Companies to Police Opioid Sales April 12, 2018
- FDA to Host Meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Opioid Use Disorder April 8, 2018
- Schools Confront Sudden Increase in Easily Concealed Vaping Devices April 8, 2018
- Nerve Pain Medication Gabapentin Linked With Increasing Overdose Deaths April 8, 2018
- More Americans Should Carry Naloxone: Surgeon General April 8, 2018