One of the goals of the Hudson County Coalition for a Drug Free Community aims to reduce prescription drug misuse here in Hudson County. To further expand on that goal, Partners in Prevention recently applied for two grant opportunities and was successful in receiving additional funding to address opioid use, not limited to prescription drugs, among senior and student athlete populations. Partners in Prevention looks forward to putting the funding back into the community in the form of our prevention services.
- Drug Makers Pay Doctors Who Prescribe Large Amounts of Opioids, Analysis Finds March 19, 2018
- Deaths Due to Drug Use Rose More than 600 Percent in 35 Years March 19, 2018
- Text Messaging Program Could Increase Adherence to Buprenorphine Treatment March 18, 2018
- Kick Butts Day Coming March 21st March 17, 2018
- Alternatives to Alcoholics Anonymous Work as Well as 12-Step Programs: Study March 15, 2018